Welcome to the "Your Wine, Your Way!" Wine Club!
Exclusive club benefits, wines from Wyandotte Winery or Rockside Winery, special discounts, and more!
The Wyandotte and RockSide "Your Wine, Your Way" Wine Club is a great way to enjoy your favorite wines and get some great club member benefits!
Exclusive advantages available only to club members include:
FREE to join, and you can skip releases or leave the club at any time!
- Enjoy quarterly shipments of Wyandotte wine shipped directly to you (March, June, September, and December). You can either pickup your wines at either winery, or have the wines shipped to you.*
- You choose the kinds of wine and number of bottles from the available wines at both Wyandotte Winery and RockSide Winery. No preset bottle count, no wines chosen by someone else. Our Wine Club is truly “Your Wine, Your way!”**
- One free tasting of up to six wines per month, and always half-price tastings for you and a guest you bring into the winery!
- Special member only gifts in each shipment.
- 10% discount on all public events at both wineries.
- 10% discount on all merchandise purchased at the wineries. (excluding wine)
- Special Wine Club member only events including pre-release tasting parties, food and wine pairing dinners, etc.
- Receive access to pre-release wines that have not been available to non-members.
*We can only ship wine within the state of Ohio. **Minimum order for each release is two bottles.
Become a member of the Wyandotte Wine Club!
During registration you will specify the address where you would like your wine sent, or, if you are local, you can specify that you will pick up your order. You will enter your credit information to charge your club shipments. Your card will be charged when a club release is processed. All information is strictly guarded and will never be sold or given to anyone.
Please note that by Ohio law all wine shipments have to be sent with age verification. This means that wine shipments have to be signed for by someone who can prove they are over 21 years old. Your club shipping address should be an address where someone will definitely be present to accept the shipment. You may want to use a work address if you are not home during the day.
If you have any questions send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at the winery.